- Dates: September, 24-28, 2018 Location: Edmonton, AB
- Dates: October 1 - 5, 2018 Location: Regina, SK
- Dates: October 1 - 5, 2018 Location: Ottawa, ON
- Dates: October 12, 19, 26. November 2, 9. (French) Location Montreal, QC
- Dates: November 5-9, 2018 Location: Toronto, ON
MoP® (Management of Portfolios) is the Portfolio Management standard available which enables you to:
- Run the right projects and programmes, delivering a measurable contribution to strategic objectives
- Remove redundant and duplicate projects and programmes
- Realize benefits that align with corporate strategy
- Report effectively to improve transparency, accountability and corporate governance
Portfolio Management (PfM) plays a critical role in organizational survival and growth by better co-ordination and investment in Programmes and Projects, improving risk management, encouraging collaborative working and providing timely, accurate information to enhance management decision making.
By the end of this course, participants will be fully prepared for the official MoP Practitioner exam which is held on the final day of training. Attendees must have passed the MoP Foundation exam in order to take the Practitioner exam.
On completion of this course, participants will achieve a detailed and practical understanding of the MoP principles. The MoP course is based on 5 flexible Principles which provide the foundation for a successful Portfolio Management (PfM) practice.
The course is structured as follows: